advertisment

October 21, 2010

~ Sick ~

(sing~) Because of u!!!
haha
dis is the cone ais-cream tat Fuki treat me eat
i'm sick but he still wan to treat me eat
aiz...
until now my sick bcum more serious ady
Because of him lo...
hahaha (Fuki, juz kidding ya =P)
haven thank him for treat me eat a so nice ice-cream
Fuki, thx a lots!

aiya...
not bcos of tat, early early i ady sick
juz not tat serious...
but now
like bcum more worst

i finally decide to go clinic.
mostly, i dun like to go clinic
i hate those medicine
want me eat them?
huh! very difficult
but i cant continue suffer like dis geh
so eat it lo
heehee

Dis is where i go 2day morning
a klinik kesihatan
onli RM1.00
cheap cheap
Fuki help me to register
when reach my turn
the doctor like get a shock
r u Su Ying?
haha
this is because the nurse in the register counter tick me at the "Lelaki" side
wahahaha


Dis is the 1st time i go clinic v my friends (Bibi, Juen and Fuki)
cos most is my family or Ed bring me go
go v friends, another experiance for me
(sick oso wan experiance =.=)

Fuki is sleeping + listening to music while waiting for my number
haha
v curi-curi tangkap 1... shh~ dun tell him

any where
thx all of my friends who r caring me
muackzzz!



No comments:

Post a Comment