advertisment

November 14, 2010

♥ E-commerce Presentation ♥


my e-commerce presentation
this is my first time wear blazer
haha
feel very nervous
and this is the first time i dint get any cute card on my hand
i very scare
but i oso try my best to present my part
although i had forgoten some
during presentation, i really hard to explain v my word tat i ady prepared
haha
like a simple word---> new customers, i can explain to customers which are new
oh my god
haha

but it was a good try
and i wan me to bcum better in the next presentation

there is a bad thing happened
my group did a very nice website
a website tat ady can post up to the web
and start our business i think
haha
juz v din have tat money to buy database
if not, it can totally function very well
v spent many time on it
but wats the feedback from our tutor?
he say v work smart but not work hard
but v are work hard
haha
he seems not believe tats our work lo
hmm~
duno wat to do

after the presentation
v keep take pictures v kaki's camera
haha


Next, v go to the park near westlake
continue take photo
haha
How ?
am i look like an OL?
heehee
still have many nice pics v took
have to thanks to kaki's camera...
hahaha
very enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment