advertisment

November 13, 2010

♥ love u my mom ♥


i really love my mom very much
last week, she cook a small lala that i call it 拉拉仔
it is been a long time i dint eat my mom's cook.
it was so delicious.
haha yummy!

2day, she actually waiting back hometown.
and i forget abt her
wat am i doing?
i keep busy on my assignment
2day is my presentation for tat assignment too
and i slept very late last nite for my preparation of 2day presentation
i totally forgot tat i need to inform my mom tat i din back 2day
my mom cooked, and keep waiting me back
me?
after my presention i back my room and sleep
until 6.30pm onli i wake up...
too tired...
my mom called
she ask me y i din back?
now onli i remember tat i forgot to inform her early
she cooked my favorite food

"mummy, sry"
i feel so sry, and i appologize
but u know wat she say?
"you din back then she eat all those delicious food by myself"
XD
haha, funny rite?

any where, really thx to u my mom
love u so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment