advertisment

December 13, 2010

♥ Birthday month ♥

I juz know
dis month many ppl birthday
haha
my 2 ji mui, my bf, my group member, my dear and my cutest dearest bro
hahaha

wow
too many ppl
guess 2day is who?
heehee
juen juen ^^
my bf~
me, bibi, and hy buy her a small small piece of cake
haha

noh, dis american chocolate cake

our plan :
curi curi put the present outside her door
knock her door and quickly hide inside bibi room
then sing her a birthday song once she open door and bring out the cake

the truth:
close all light
curi curi put present outside door
knocked her door and ran back to bibi room
open door.
yeeee?
?
?
?
mana tu orang?
(went inside her room ady)
?
?
?
mana tu hadiah?
(siew yen asked and i say also took inside ady)
?
?
?
hahahahahaha
lol
really funny
v both beh tahan then keep laughing at there
and finally she open the door
she curi curi look out
heehee
then onli v sing the song to her
haha
she say she scare when open the door nobody there...
juz saw the present
hahahahahahahahahahaha
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
its really funny
^^

juen juen v her present

c her open present de face ^^

so happy ^^
heehee
juen, 2moro enjoy ur birthday ya
happy 20th birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment