advertisment

December 9, 2010

~ Special 4 "YOU" ~

I duno wat happen to me
juz feel tat i so hate u
y?
2day u suddently tell me tat u get 2 free ticket for genting themepark
and also a free hotel room from genting
the 1st one
u think of me
and ask me wan to go o not
i should feel very happy at that moment
but i dont
reason?
bcos of my family
i know they wont allow me to go v u
i understand them
u know?
no, u duno
u juz say dun let u depress on the answer
i really duno wat to do tat time
i really hope tat i can 4get abt dis
or even hope tat dis din happen
genting din give u dis opportunity....
but i cant
its not under my control
its the genting's rights wan to give u...
rite?
at nite, u keep remind me to ask my mom
and i finally "take out" my brave heart
i called back home
once my mom heart tat
she totally dun1 answer my question
i know that she is feeling so angry at that moment
she ask me to ask dad...
i suppose not to ask my dad ady
as i know, the result will be the same
...
but wat i do?
i called him
as a small small hope tat my dad will allow me
but how?
the answer is really wat i know early
told u ady rite?
pls dun let me have a hope again
i dun1
dis feeling really bad u know?!
i know wat my mom n dad thinking, ok?
and last, i feel sorry to u too
=( sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment