advertisment

September 1, 2010

~Depress~


I'm so depress rite now...
no
not juz "now"...
it is been many many weeks ago...
it start when the day i receive the parcel
actually I'm so happy when i 1st time saw it
it is really cute
(i can imagine)
from the time i order
i kno, i will receive it in few days...

the day was coming~
and i try to use it
a very bad thing happened
it cant function well
duno izit it spoil when the delivering
or
it original is like tat

I'm not tat stupid rite?
got manual book, i can read rite?
a small thing i oso cant function?
izit my problem or the thing problem?

i ask the seller many many times...
i think i ask until the seller oso feel tat i m so troublesome
wat can i do next?
should i continue my plan?
or i juz keep it 4ever?
as that ady have no meaning for me without the function

duno
i duno
i really duno
treat it as a lesson?
i use so many money to brought it
i can take the money to buy 4 clothes ady
(>.<)
haha
but wat can do?

well...
i think i will still try to slove the problem
hope tat it will be fixed.

as my friend told me
oways think positive! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment