advertisment

September 13, 2010

~ Stress ~

i'm totally stress...
ady 1 week
my heart keep jumping very fast at nite...
bcos i scare for 2moro
if 2moro coming
i will have less 1 more day to study
i scare my company law
really scare
as i have a very bad result for my midterm
tats y i keep telling myself
i must study good in final!
dis 2 days more worst...
whole day my heart keep jumping very very fast
last nite i totally cant sleep bcos i can feel my heart jumping
duno y...
pity my dear
i keep call him to chat v me...
love him so much!
mostly exam week i oso wont like tat
but y dis time...
haiz
duno la
watever la
2moro is the company law ady
i will try my best to do it
hope will get a better result to cover my marks tat i get in midterm
i tell myself
my heart will b ok after 2moro
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment