advertisment

September 3, 2010

~ Sad ~


sad...
really sad...
y these days all sad thing happened on me?

2day got 2 sad things tim
one is sad v the utar server
i ady sat infront of the laptop for hours ady
but yet cant finish to register my timetable nicely
juz 3 subjects
3 subjects onli
y so difficult?
when utar going to upgrade the server?
so tat all of the utar student wont feel difficult to login

2day i learn performance measure
tutor teach me to do survey
ya, utar teach me to do survey
y dont utar do a survey and have the performance measure?
dont they think the server is having a lots of problem?
if the measure is like tat:
1 : extreamly bad
2 : bad
3 : no comment
4 : good
5 : extreamly good

confirm, i will give the utar server rate is 1.
too bad...

while registering~
my friend told me tat the midterm test marks is release
i know i sure will bad in this sub
as i juz know how to do 1 sub question onli...
ya, u din c wrong and dun think tat u have the wrong meaning on it
i duno do the whole 1 question
there got 2 questions and many sub questions
but i juz know to do 1 sub question.

i duno why....
i really nervous when i facing the question paper
i really scare tat time
my brain all bcum white
i cant think and cant remember back wat i had read
totally cant

is my fault, i'm not preparing well on it...
~i'm wrong~

No comments:

Post a Comment